*LIVING in a new country
*LOVING every moment and experience God has blessed us with
*LEARNING new norms, culture and language

Sunday, March 3, 2013

And baby makes 4!

On October 14, 2012 we found out that we were expecting baby number 2! We were both very happy because it's what we had wanted, and the age difference between Jayden and baby was perfect, 30 months.  At this time, talks of moving overseas were up and down.  Phil would receive calls of potential jobs, but nothing ever came of it, so my fears weren't very high. However, a month later, the call came that would change our next 4 months. As excited as I was to move, I was scared to do it pregnant.  I questioned how I'd see a doctor, what the cost would be, and I worried about lacking the everyday luxuries of home while pregnant (you know, being able to fix those midnight cravings for cherry icecream).   However, it's been a very easy transition.  Finding a doctor was manageable, fees were acceptable, and on January 29, 2013  we were able to have an ultrasound and found out our precious baby is a GIRL!

I couldn't be more excited for our new addition. I've been looking forward to dresses and bows since the minute I found out another was on the way. Not to say a boy wouldn't be awesome.  Phillip is excited but nervous...  After going shopping here in Sweden for her he stated no leggings (they're too tight) no see-through mesh, basicly only boring outfits. Is he crazy? The overprotective daddy syndrome has begun already and she is still in the womb.

How does Jayden feel about this?  Hmm..let's just say he isn't experiencing the same excitement we are. During the ultrasound he looked up at the screeen and said, "No baby sister, momma!"  We talk to him about her, he's felt her kick and things are getting better.  I need to do my research on the best way to make it the smoothest transition for all of us, specifically Jayden.  This 3 months of 24/7 time with him was a blessing.  Soon enough, there will be two and moments like this will be rare.

January 26, 2012- 19 weeks pregnant

Pink flowers from my momma, to congratulate me on my GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment